AvaTrade offers trading in forex, cryptocurrency, indices, stocks, bonds, ETF, commodities, and options.
For the forex trader, over 50 different currency pairs are available – all of the majors, plenty of minors and even some exotics. FX trading is available 24/7. Leverage up to 400:1.
There is also a nice selection of cryptocurrencies, including BTC, ETH, BCH, BTG, LTC, EOS, LTC, and DASH. Leverage capped to 20:1.
Founded in 2006, AvaTrade is a well-established online broker that belongs to the AVA Group of companies.
Notably, traders in the USA can’t use AvaTrading.
The four main offices are located in Ireland, Japan, Australia, and the Britihs Virgin Islands.
- In Europe, AvaTrade is licensed by the Central Bank of Ireland (CBoI).
- In Australia, AvaTrade is licensed by the ASIC.
- In Japan, AvaTrade is licensed by the FSA and the FFA.
- In South Africa, AvaTrade is licensed by the FSB.
Short facts about AvaTrade
- Instruments: Forex, Cryptocurrency, Stocks, Options, CFD
- Welcome bonus: Up to 40% on first deposit
- Minimum deposit: 100 USD
- Minimum trade size: 1 USD
- Demo account available: Yes
- Mobile apps: Yes, for Android and iOS
- Meta Trader 4 integration: Yes
- Auto Trading: Yes, through API integration into numerous platforms, e.g. MT4, MQL5 and ZuluTrade
- Trade signals: No
- Islamic accounts: Yes, swap-free islamic account
When you have an AvaTrade account, you can trade on both Meta Trader and the bespoke AvaTradeAct platform. Several different versions of Meta Trader are available, such as the downloadable platform, the web-browser platform, Meta Trader for floating spreads, and the MetaTrader apps for mobile trading.
Automated trading software
AvaTrade supports various automated trading software:
- MQL5 Signal Service
- Mirror Trader
- API Trading
Available trading accounts:
- Standard account
- MAM account for professional traders who need to manage several accounts for clients
- Muslim account (swap free) adhering to the sharia principle of interest free trading
Can I open a demo account?
Yes, you can open a demo account and trade with play-money.
The MAM account is for professional traders who need to manage several accounts for clients. With the MAM account, it is possible to create multiple sub trading groups, place trade orders from the master account, and more.
Customer support is available through phone, email and live chat.
Support is available in several different languages.
Examples of transaction methods accepted by AvaTrade:
- Bank wire transfer
There is a special Ava Debit MasterCard available, which you can apply for once you have a trading account. This is a very fast method for withdrawals.
- As a trader with AvaTrade, you get access to educational videos, tutorials, e-books, and more.
- There are trading software bundles available.